3 - 6.5 oz. Jars of TC1 and 1 - 41 inch TC1 Sweat Belt
- Rub TC1 Gel on your arms, legs and stomach 20 minutes before you workout.
- Wrap our TC1 Sweat Belt around your stomach to lock in the gel for best results.
- Start your workout routine. As your body temp rises you will feel the heat from the gel start to warm you up causing you to sweat more.
- The heat will help keep your muscles loose through your workout and into post workout helping with recovery.
- TC1 Waist Trimmer increases your core temperature during exercise enhancing TC1 Gel thermogenic activity and sweat.
- Substantially improves circulation and sweating. Activated by heat, TC1 with capsaicin works with your elevated heart rate, so the more vigorous the exercise the better it will work.
- Use TC1 Gel along with waist trimmer to enhance your exercise.
- Helps warm-up and recovery time. Encourages thermogenic capsaicin activity during exercise and helps fights muscle fatigue. Works while exercising, running, in the gym and in the sauna. It takes calories to make energy and it takes energy to sweat, more energy than most people realize and like all energy consuming processes "Sweating Helps Burn Calories." TC1 will cause an additional increase in circulation to areas applied
- CONTOURED & FLEXES FOR CUSTOM FIT: TC1Waist Trimmer is contoured to fit around your waist comfortably and is naturally flexible, so it adjusts to your shape & size. Simply stretch it around your middle, secure the Velcro closure, and you're ready for your workout.
- Apply 15 minutes Before Exercise; apply an ample amount of TC1 to the skin 15 minutes before beginning your workout.
- PREMIUM: Made with the Premium latex-free Neoprene for Superior heat insulation. The trimmer's inner lining will not only repel moisture absorption but also limit slipping and bunching during your workout.
- Do not use other creams and lotions on the skin before applying TC1 Advanced Topical Sweat Workout
- SIZING: One size fits all
- After exercise, and the normal "cool down" period, towel off product and shower using cold water and soap.
*Due to layovers in production and order fulfillment times you may receive the original TC1 label.